Collections: Tea Courses
Introduction to Tea is the first module of the European Speciality Tea Association´s education initiative, the Tea Certification Programme. This course provides the necessary background to develop your skills through other modules at Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced level.
In this course students will learn
- The definition of what is speciality tea.
- Will identify a tea from a botanical correctly
- Demonstrate basic knowledge about the tea plant and recognise the difference between the six categories
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of brewing and tasting tea
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of tea and food pairing
This course is for people working in hospitality, cafes, tea houses, coffee shops, tea shops and tea enthusiasts.
The course will be held online in person with Dylan Thome as your trainer. This course will be held in English.
The introduction to tea will take 6 hours to be completed, including six activities. There is an exam after the course which must be completed within a number of days. The student will receive an ESTA certificate for passing the exam.