***NEW DATE ANNOUNCED*** SCA Green Coffee Intermediate
- Botany and agronomy develop further
- Processing is explored in more detail and the concept of "quality" sec introduced as a consequence of the process
- Defects and positive grade variables are presented to the student
- The main elements of green coffee contracts are introduced
- Qualification and quality differentiation with respect to green coffee contracts
- Seasonal and quality storage variables are introduced as concepts
- Market terminology is further developed
- Decaffeination develops further
- Certification mechanisms are explored in more detail
Once you have booked and your payment is confirmed, we will begin the process of preparing your class. Although we understand that there are situations beyond our control that may require you to reschedule or cancel your reservation, our refund and rescheduling policy reflects the costs incurred in preparing the scheduled class.
Refund Policy: Training fees are fully refundable if training is canceled at least 14 days prior to the start of the course. No cancellation is available with less than 2 business days notice, however you can reschedule with the corresponding rescheduling fees.
Rescheduling Fees: No fee is applied if rescheduling is requested at least 14 days before the start of the course. A rescheduling fee of US $ 150 will apply if rescheduling is requested less than 14 days prior to the start of the course.